Anonymous said: What is the psat fandom
the psat is the “Preliminary SAT” or a practice test for the SAT which you use to apply to colleges in america
you have to copy an agreement in cursive (and the space is never big enough)
you’re not supposed to talk about it….
apparently this year’s test includes questions about things like:
- positive reinforcement,
- pounding grain,
- the psat telling people to calm the fuck down about book-to-movie adaptions,
- children = dolphins??,
- animation troubles,
- the grand canyon and someone named garcia lopez de cardena,
- the department of redundancy department,
- and some guy named young sensei and his mixtape….
- who got asked about the history of japanese calligraphy during his interview.
there is literally no difference between academic scholars discussing their interpretations of a text and a bunch of people yelling YOUR HEADCANON IS WRONG at each other
As a Masters student I can vouch for this.The difference is citations.
Sex on the Beach
And Finally, Swimming Pool
"No officer, for the last time, I did not smoke weed. Thats just my new perfume, cannabis flower"